Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sweetheart Ball 2011

Tonight was the ECC Sweetheart Ball and Abram's 1st Dance. He got to bring his best girl... MoMMy!! ;)
My Handsome Date
Abram took me to eat at Chili's before the Ball.
My Little Sweetheart
Our Good Looking Guys
Abram, Barrett, Braden, Brady and Will
Fun, Food and Friends before the BiG night!  
Brady & Jennifer, Ashley & Abram,  Mary & Braden,
Kelly & Barrett and Kindi & Will
Ashley & Abram and Kelly & Barrett
When we walked into the "Ballroom" a slow song was playing. Abram turned to me and held out his hands. He took my hands and started stepping side to side. It was so sweet!!! I couldn't help but tear up.  The teachers had taught them how to slow dance with us! Before I knew it I was a mess!! Crying like a baby!  He was so cute and sweet and Grown-Up!!  It was precious. Then he raised my hand and twirled me. I DIED!!! Love that Precious Angel!
These BoYs can MoVe!!!
They had taught the kids all kinds of dances and moves. YMCA, Hand Jive, Jungle Boogie, Cupid Shuffle... It was priceless! Abram was SOOO GooD!! I am a proud MoMMa! ;)
HaNd JiVe BaBy!!
Jungle Boogie!!
Refreshments!!!
The decorations were AwEsOmE!!!  Such a special evening!
Classmates and Friends
Braden, Will and Abram
Enough with the pictures, Mommy!  I'm trying to eat my cookies and cupcakes!!
YuM!!!
Ryder and Abram
The end of a PeRFeCT night!!  It was such a special time and I will cherish the memories forever!  Thank You,  Abram!  You were the perfect DaTe!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever!