Monday, January 24, 2011

Medders Manor Mondays

Being new to blogging I feel I've missed out on some of the fun. For example, I've noticed many of my friends did "Show us where you live Fridays". I love this idea! It's such a fun way to get to see how others live and peak into some great homes! So on that note, allow me to give you a tour of our home with Medders Manor Mondays.  I hope you enjoy a virtual walk through our little "castle".  ;)

The house we live in now was built with love by the hands of my amazing husband, my wonderful dad and the help of my sweet brothers!  Aaron's dad and Jarrett also lent a helping hand along the way. We couldn't have done it without all the able bodied men that worked so hard!  But the brunt of the work and stress rested on the hubs and he did a fantastic job!!  I love him so much and REALLY appreciate all the sacrifices he made during this process.  I think it was worth it!!  Don't you?

Our lot before the work began...
Strong, Sexy Hubby ;) 
Framing
I had to have this sign!  It hangs in our garage above the door into the house now.
Getting there...
After brick and stone...
Our Home Today
And Tonight!

I'll be sharing more from The Medders Manor each Monday. Until then... blessings from our home to yours!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have a lovely home!