Saturday, May 28, 2011

Abram's Last Day of School, Party & Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe Abram has already finished Kindergarten!!  We celebrated with a fun luau themed party and a little "graduation ceremony"for Mrs. Hopper's class.  Daddy, Mommy & Asher were all there to celebrate with the little Graduate!  
Abram, Daddy & Asher enjoying his blue cupcake!

"Abram Garrison Medders!" Woo Hoo!!!


Congrats, Abram!!!
Proud Mommy

Our Sweet Family

Abram's 1st Day of Kindergarten 

Abram's Last Day of Kindergarten


Abram's Diploma, Graduation Hat 
& Perfect Report Card from the whole year!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Great post! I still remember my graduation day. My aunt threw a surprise party for me in one of the home studios NYC. I still cherish those moments. It was something really very special. Thanks for bringing back those memories. Congratulations to this little one on graduating.