Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day I was showered with precious handmade gifts from my sweet, thoughtful sons.  Asher made me a hand print picture at preschool and one of the mom's did a silhouette of each child which they also framed!  He also made a potted flower for me at M2M.  Abram made a tile with his hand print and name at school.  I love it ALL!  Here's a look at all my treasures...



Aaron and the boys took me out to celebrate on Saturday :) 
since Aaron had to work on Mother's Day. :(   
We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then did a little shopping and went to a movie. We watched African Cats. It was a very fun day! This is one of my favorite kind of days! Just spending time with my little family, making lasting memories and having fun together! Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!  Aaron bought me a new iPhone4.  Love it!!  Wanted it!!  Needed it!! ;) lol

On Sunday the boys and I headed to Tyler to GABC for Bliss Everley's baby dedication, lunch with my family and to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom.  It was a good day but Aaron was definitely missed!!  It was a stressful Mother's Day for me!

These sweet faces make everything better!! :)






Congrats Miss Bliss ~ You have wonderful christian parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who love you dearly, are committed to raising you in God's will and are prayerfully focused on your growth in the Lord!  What a tremendous blessing!!! Aunt Sugar loves you!!!

No comments: