Friday, April 8, 2011

Abram's Kindergarten Program - Disney Dazzle

April 7, 2011
Tonight was special because we got the pleasure of watching 250 kindergarteners sing & dance in the ECC Kindergarten Program. Of course, my talented son, Abram, was the shining star of the the show! ;) Actually all of the kids were just precious and did fantastic!  The theme was Disney Dazzle so many disney favorites were highlighted. Abram's class was dressed in tropical/beach clothes for Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid. The other classes were dressed as pirates for Pirates of the Caribbean, princes and princesses for Aladdin and safari explorers for Jungle Book. It was all SuPeR CuTe!!

Abram & Braden 
Before the Show




Abram had lots of fans in the audience: Mommy, Daddy & Asher, JeJe, Papaw, Jarrett, Amanda & Lawson, Honeywana, Pops, Ragan, Christin & Brystal all came to watch you SHINE!!!
Our Shining STAR! 
Abram has got some great moves and rhythm!
I'd like to think he gets that from me!  ;)
Best Air Guitar I've EVER SeeN!!!
Abram's Class singing Under The Sea 
with Beach Ball Choreography 
M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E
Not sure how I feel about this... I'm not ready for holding hands with a girl!  But Emma is so sweet & cute and Abram says they are just friends.  ;)

Great Job, Abram! We Love You Bunches!!

No comments: