Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleepover @ The Turner's


Monday, June 27, 2011
Today Steel & Case asked Abram & Asher to sleepover!  They were so EXCITED!!  Abram did hesitate a little when he thought about us being sad that he'd be gone.  He's so sweet and thoughtful!  He got a little teary thinking he'd miss us too much and said he wanted to go but didn't want to stay the night.  We talked about it and he decided to go try it out.  Asher, on the other hand, was ready!  No hesitation and, in fact, when we joked that he couldn't go he got loud and said "Yes, I can!!" and playfully punched Aaron!  He's such a little dude! ;)  

Candi sent me some pics of their activities...
That evening they went to the neighbor's to swim with Brylee.

Then they got in their PJs and rode the mule!

The next day they went to Hide-A-Way to swim & play on the beach.

I know they had a blast and I never got that call saying "Come get me!" so everything went well and my babies are officially BIG!! :( 
I'm glad they had fun and Aaron and I got to have a nice quiet dinner and watch a movie at home which we NEVER do!  Usually if we don't have our kiddos it's because we have plans and are going out.  It was nice to just relax and enjoy being home together. Thanks Sam & Candi! :)
Our YUMMY Dinner!!!

No comments: