Monday, August 23, 2010

Abram's First Day of Kindergarten

Well, here we are.  The day I've dreaded for 5 years. :(  The end of our lazy days at home or fun weekday outings or spontaneous mid-week trips away.  And the beginning of a long, non-stop progression of school and my babies leaving me!  I'm a wreck!!  I can't believe this day is already here!  But it is so here we go...

Abram being the more reserved, anxious kid that he is hasn't said too much about starting school.  He's asked lots of questions but hasn't gotten too excited yet.  He likes all the new stuff and attention but sometimes it all just makes him nervous.  We got his class list, went to tour the school, went to meet the teacher and are ready to go... I think.

A Little Something for your 1st Day 
Clothes are laid out and ready to go... 
Time to get up, Time to get going...
"No, I just can't face the world yet!"



Our BiG BoY on his 1st DaY
Abram's Classroom

Abram & Mrs. Hopper

Abram's Desk
Mommy and her Lil' Kindergartener
Daddy & Abram
One Last Look in on Our Boy

No comments: